Free Shipping Included! Cable Matters Cat 6 UV-Resistant PE 23 AWG UTP Solid Bulk Cable in Black - 1000 Feet by Cable Matters at The Square SC. MPN: 160029-BLK. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. CONNECT MORE with Cable Matters Cat 6 Networking Products Outdoor IP Camera Solution The Cable Matters Cat 6 UV-Resistant PE 23 AWG UTP Solid Bulk
Product Description & Reviews
CONNECT MORE with Cable Matters Cat 6 Networking Products
Outdoor IP Camera Solution
The Cable Matters Cat 6 UV-Resistant PE 23 AWG UTP Solid Bulk Cable is the perfect choice for installing weatherproof security IP cameras outside the home or office. Designed with a flexible and UV-resistant LDPE polyethylene cable jacket. A moisture-resistant PET thermoplastic polymer tape provides an inner shield liner for outdoor installations.
Gigabit Ethernet Performance with a Lifetime Warranty
This outdoor-rated bulk cable offers Category 6 performance in compliance with ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-C.2 to support 10 Gigabit and 10/100/1000 Ethernet networks. Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) applications. Constructed of 23 AWG solid bare, pure copper conductors with a cross-web divider for enhanced performance, lower insertion loss, and cross-talk reduction.
Direct burial without a conduit is not recommended
- Type: CAT6 4-Pair Unshielded Twisted Pair for indoor or outdoor use
- Length: 1000 Feet/305 Meters on a wood spool
- O.D.: 6.3mm
- Conductors: 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper with HDPE wire insulation
- Structure: Solid UTP with Cross-Web Divider/Rip Cord
- Jacket Material: UV-Resistant Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) Jacket
- Moisture Resistance: PET tape
- Performance: Cat 6 Enhanced to 550 MHz
- Category 6 ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-C.2 performance
- Compliance: ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2 AND ISO/IEC 11801 Verified, RoHS
Limited Lifetime Warranty and Product Support
Features & Highlights
- UV RESISTANT ETHERNET CABLE is designed for applications such as outdoor network surveillance cameras for the home or office; Unshielded twisted pair (UTP) bulk Ethernet network cable meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard
- 23 AWG SOLID BULK CABLE has a UV sun and weather resistant LDPE jacket; PET tape inner liner provides additional moisture resistance; Solid bare, pure copper (no aluminum) conductors on on UV rated Cat6 network cable are individually insulated for reliable performance and compatibility with low-voltage PoE applications
- GIGABIT ETHERNET PERFORMANCE Cat6 cable is enhanced with a 550 MHz bandwidth capacity to provide plenty of headroom for 10 Gig networks; Supports high-speed and high-bandwidth, IP camera, audio/video, and security network cable applications. Equip your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet with backwards compatibility to 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION of outdoor rated cable includes a cross web separator to increase strength and performance with pair separation that reduces crosstalk; Longitudinal rip cord assists with jacket opening; Bare 23 AWG copper conductors reduce attenuation to provide a stronger signal at longer distances; Backwards sequential cable lengths on the jacket let you know how much cable is left on the reel; Test verified to pass for industry standard crosstalk and attenuation tolerances
- COMPATIBLE with Cat 6 RJ45 connectors and keystone jacks that accept a round solid cable with a 6.3mm outside diameter; IP camera cable is rated for both indoor or outdoor use; Includes a lifetime warranty from Cable Matters
10 x 16 x 16 inches
15.12 x 8.7 x 15.2 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Cable Matters, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 410VDSLEXT2, ean: 0065030859325,
The 1-port to 4-port VDSL2 Ethernet extender kit lets you connect up to 4 remote network segments or devices to your network, using RJ11 phone cable. This VDSL2 extender is easy to use and integrates a 4-port Ethernet switch on the receiver unit, whi...
Description A/V integration 4K HDBaseT 4x4 Matrix is a a BRAND NEW 4K 4x4 HDbaseT/Hdmi Matrix Switcher with simultaneous audio outputs and HDCP2.2 support! This switcher allows you to route 4 input sources (Bluray, Cable Boxes, Directv, etc) to 4 out...
mpn: ST1000NM0045, ean: 0763649070772,
SAS - 7200rpm - 128 MB Buffer...
mpn: SYS-5017C-MF, ean: 0012304343264,
Supermicro SuperServer SYS-5017C-MF LGA1155 Xeon 1U Server Barebone System (Black)Motherboard: Super X9SCL-F. Processor: LGA1155 Supports Next Generation Intel Xeon or 2nd Generation Intel Core i3 Series processors. Chipset: Intel C202 PCH Chipset. M...