Netbell-2-1Bel TCP/IP Loud Electric School Factory Warehouse Break Alarm Bell System Automatic Programmable Bell Timer Software Web-based Electronic Bell Controller System
Netbell-2-1Bel TCP/IP Loud Electric School Factory Warehouse Break Alarm Bell System Automatic Programmable Bell Timer Software Web-based Electronic Bell Controller System by Linortek at The Square SC. MPN: 01-910-00025. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Netbell-2-1Bel is a one-stop solution for schools and factories to build an automatic network time alert system for signaling class changes,
Product Description & Reviews
The Netbell-2-1Bel is a one-stop solution for schools and factories to build an automatic network time alert system for signaling class changes, shift rotations, breaks and any other timed signal applications. The kit includes one Netbell-2 networked Bell Controller, one 6-inch 12 VDC gray signal bell, one weatherproof back box for wall mounting and one 12VDC power supply to power the bell, one 10-foot power cable.
The Netbell-2 bell controller is housed in a Din-rail mountable enclosure with a built-in web server.With the Netbell-2, you can access, control and schedule bells individually over a network, no additional software or designated computer required. The built in web interface provides quick access to setup and manage your bells. It's ready to go out of the box, and you need only connect the unit to 12VDC power or POE and an existing network with the provided cable; it can be connected anywhere on the network, and does not require a direct connection to a PC. Scheduling and setup is accessed through any standard web browser. With the digital inputs you have the ability to wire an external switch for ringing bells manually.
For those who wish to forego networking the Netbell-2, it is also able to function as a stand-alone device. Connecting the unit to a PC, upload the bell schedules, then remove, and it will function as scheduled. Whether stand-alone or networked, users can easily import/export their existing bell schedules using a simple text format.
For anyone who has separate areas or multiple buildings where running additional wiring is not an option, but the locations are connected by a network, then you can use the Netbell's built-in remote function to deliver signals from a main location bell system to trigger remote bells in different locations over the network.
Features & Highlights
- COMPACT AND SELF-CONTAINED: All-in-one automatic bell controller with the hardware and software you need to control your timed alert system. No extra software or designated computer required. Adding schedules from any computer on your network without having to go through the firewall
- FULLY PROGRAMMABLE: Up to 500 programmable event schedules, each event can be set to a different duration for different break time, the bell schedules can be imported and exported from existing data in .txt format
- EASY TO USE: Built-in remote function that can ring multiple bells at multiple buildings cross a network from one simple web interface without the need of hard-wiring the bells to a central control station (a slave controller Koda 100 will be needed for the remote locations to receive signals)
- EASY TO INSTALL: Use as either a network or a standalone device, connect to network or directly to computer for initial setup then it will work as scheduled. With the built-in Real Time Clock and user settable NTP server, you can accurate control of when the bells ring (HH:MM:SS, SUNDAY-SATURDAY) or pull the time from your existing NTP server
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST SIGNAL DEVICES: The Netbell-2 bell controller has 2 dry contact relays (1-Form-A 12-48VDC/110-220VAC at 10A) that allow you to control up to 2 bells/buzzers or other timed signal equipment
|Manufacturer:||Linor Technology, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Linor Technology, Inc.|
|Studio:||Linor Technology, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||4 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||4 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Linortek, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 9470-66-904-105, ean: 0533635910821,
The Jabra PRO 9470 monaural wireless headset lets users answer calls from their mobile phones, desk phones, or softphones up to 450 feet away. Audio features like Noise Blackout - Jabra Noise Blackout technology eliminates disturbing background noise...
By USA Inc
mpn: 459006, ean: 0765010741540,
Turn your handwriting into digital notes, wherever you are! At home, in the office, in a classroom or in a meeting room, IRISNotes Air 3 is a real time-saver; not only does it store your handwritten notes and graphs, but also turns them into editable...
mpn: NYT-540, ean: 0084793998690,
New York Times Pagemark Dictionary and Crossword Puzzle Solver with 4-line dispay, which displays daily historical events and birthdays from the New York Times Learning Network web site.Displays daily historical events and birthdays from The New York...
mpn: C5F93A#BGJ, ean: 0787322066548,
Printing performance and robust security built for the way you work. This capable printer finishes jobs faster and delivers comprehensive security to guard against threats. Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence work with this printer to g...