Night Owl Pro Nexgen Night Vision Binocular (5x) by Night Owl at The Square SC. MPN: NOB5X. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Night Owl NexGen 5x50 mm Night Vision Binoculars. Advanced 1st generation night vision beyond compare! Try it yourself and you'll see why Night Owl
Product Description & Reviews
Night Owl NexGen 5x50 mm Night Vision Binoculars. Advanced 1st generation night vision beyond compare! Try it yourself and you'll see why Night Owl NexGen 5x50 mm Night Vision Binoculars are recommended by those who demand the highest performance generation-1 technology can offer. BIG, light-swallowing 50 mm objective lenses combine with 2 high-quality Gen. 1 image intensifier tubes and a built-in infrared illuminator to make your target pop in total darkness! A central focusing wheel allows for quick and easy focusing of both objective lenses simultaneously. And Night Owl's proprietary inter-ocular hinge guarantees you that both optical channels are always centered precisely over each eye. More: 5X magnification; Adjustable focus with central focusing mechanism; Adjustable inter-ocular distance centers the dual optical channels precisely over each eye; 2 high-quality generation-1 image intensifier tubes; Built-in columnated infrared illuminator for use in complete darkness or to improve target recognition in any environment; Objective and ocular lenses constructed of high-quality all-glass optics; Soft-touch rubberized finish; Impact-resistant molded thermoplastic lens housings; Manual focus; Resolution: 35 lp / mm on center; Spectral sensitivity: 400 nm to 900 nm; Diopter adjustment:+4 to -4; Inter-ocular Distance: adjustable from 2.27" to 2.95"; Minimum focal distance: 6.6'; Angular Field of View: 15 degrees; Field of View at 200': 53' wide; Dimensions:7 13/16" l. x 5 13/16" w. x 3" h. Weight (without batteries): 38.8 oz; Power supply: requires (1) 3-volt Type-123 lithium battery (not included); Battery life: 40 to 80 hours, depending on infrared usage. Order yours today! WARNING: You must be 18 or older to purchase Night Vision. This product cannot be shipped to D.C.; MA; Canada or Puerto Rico. Night Vision cannot be shipped Parcel Post. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Night Vision. Night Owl NexGen 5x50 mm Night Vi
The highest magnification binocular available, Night Owl Optics' 5-power binocular is an advanced, highly acclaimed generation-1 binocular. The aesthetics, ergonomics, and performance of this instrument are high-quality and recommended by the manufacturer for those who demand the highest performance that generation-1 technology can offer. A central focusing wheel allows for quick and easy focusing of both objective lenses simultaneously. And Night Owl's proprietary interocular hinge guarantees you that both optical channels are always centered precisely over each eye.
- 5x magnification
- Adjustable focus with central focusing mechanism
- Two high-quality generation-1 image intensifier tubes
- Adjustable interocular distance centers the dual optical channels precisely over each eye
- Built-in columnated infrared illuminator for use in complete darkness or to improve target recognition in any environment
- Objective and ocular lenses constructed of high-quality all-glass optics
- Soft-touch rubberized finish
- Impact-resistant molded thermoplastic lens housings
- Padded neck strap
- Magnification: 5x
- Objective Optic Design: manual focus
- Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Resolution: 35 lp/mm on center
- Spectral Sensitivity: 400 nm to 900 nm
- Diopter adjustment: +4 to -4
- Interocular distance: adjustable from 57 mm to 73 mm
- Minimum Focal Distance: 3.6 feet (1.1m)
- Angular Field of View: 12.5 degrees
- Field of View at 200 ft. distance: 44 feet wide (61m / 13.4m)
- Dimensions: 8.00 by 5.85 by 2.60 inches (L x W x H)
- Weight, without batteries: 38 ounces
- Power Supply: requires (1) 3-volt Type-123 lithium battery (not included)
- Battery Life: 40 to 80 hours, depending on infrared usage.
- Infrared Illuminator, built-in
Features & Highlights
- Field of view: 200ft at 53ft
- 2 electronic intensifier tubes inside stringer system for precision & control
- Powerful built-in columnated IR illuminator provides clear & bright Viewing in complete darkness
- High-quality, all Objective & ocular lenses
- Generation 1 technology; 5X magnification
- Field of View: 53 feet at a distance of 200 feet
- Minimum focus range: 6.6 feet
- Interocular Distance: 2.27 to 2.95 inches
Night Owl Optics
Binoculars & Scopes
Comes with Manufacturer Warranty.
Night Owl Optics
7.8 x 2.9 x 5.8 inches
7.2 x 3.8 x 9.8 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Night Owl, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Vortex Optics
mpn: 800900, ean: 0875874002357,
Vortex Solo 10x36 mm Monocular. Compact, lightweight and easy - to - handle unit delivers clear, bright images! Courtesy of a premium roof prism and fully multi-coated glass surfaces! Built to be carried as a standard piece of equipment, close-at-han...
By Night Owl
mpn: iGen, ean: 5053204225415,
Proprietary iGEN technology is the future of night vision; surpasses Gen 2 and Gen 3. Light amplification adjustable from 18x to 1,345x. Variable Frame Rate (2 fps to 30fps); 3 modes of infrared intelligence. Enhanced infrared sensitivity; double the...
By BSA Optics
sku: A-S17-618X40SP, mpn: S17-618X40SP, ean: 0631618112375,
BSA Optics 6 - 18x40 Sweet 17 Riflescope. Custom made for bullet - drop compensation! Specifically designed for the .17HMR bullet! Made to model the trajectory-compensation scope that was originally crafted for military use. Comes equipped with multi...
mpn: CS-M837ZL-C100U, ean: 0670541477977,
The advanced trinocular compound microscope 40X to 2500X provides a 10MP USB digital imaging system and a LED illumination system. The digital biological microscope features an optical system for simultaneously observing images through eyepieces and ...