Free Shipping Included! OMAX 40X-2500X Full Size Lab Digital Trinocular Compound LED Microscope with 14MP USB Camera and 3D Mechanical Stage by OMAX at The Square SC. MPN: CS-M837ZL-C140U. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The advanced compound trinocular microscope 40X to 2500X provides a 14MP USB digital imaging system and a LED illumination system. The digital
Product Description & Reviews
The advanced compound trinocular microscope 40X to 2500X provides a 14MP USB digital imaging system and a LED illumination system. The digital biological microscope features an optical system for simultaneously observing images through eyepieces and an adjustable trinocular port. The 4096x3288 pixels USB digital imaging system that captures still microscope images and live video on computer. The included software compatible with windows, Mac OS and Linux operating system can also be used to make measurements. The LED lamp can be replaced by yourself. The high resolution image in the field of view is crystal clear and will satisfy the demands of professionals. All lenses are made of high quality optical glass. This trinocular microscopy is good for teaching, demonstration, clinical examination and research purpose.
Features & Highlights
- Total magnification: 40X-100X-250X-400X-1000X-2500X; Eyepieces: widefield WF10X/18 and WF25X; Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X (S), 100X (S, Oil); Viewing head: 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling trinocular; Interpupillary distance: sliding adjustable 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch (55mm ~ 75mm); Diopter: adjustable on both eyepiece tubes; Nosepiece: revolving quadruple
- Stage: mechanical stain-resistant double layer, size: 5-1/2inch x 5-1/2inch (140mm x 140mm), translation range: 3inch x 2inch (75mm x 50mm); Photo tube adjustment range: 5/8inch (15mm); Focus: coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides, rack and pinion adjustment, with tension control; Focusing knob can be locked for observation and transportation; Condenser and diaphragm: Abbe NA1.25 rack and pinion adjustment condenser with iris aperture diaphragm
- Black palm rest on the base; Illumination: transmitted (lower), replaceable 3W LED light, variable intensity; Metal mechanical components; Power supply: 100V~240V 50/60Hz worldwide range (US and Canada power plug)
- Digital camera: - true color 4096x3288 pixels (14M pixels) - 0.5X reduction lens to get larger field of view - 0.01 mm calibration slide: 1mm/100 division - Frame speed: 1.8fps at 4096x3288, 10fps at 2048x1644, 27fps at 1024x822 - Software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS and Linux operating system - Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images - USB cable included
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
Binoculars & Scopes
12.6 x 10.9 x 17 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by OMAX, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: M83EZ-C03S, ean: 0670541485637,
This is a digital LED trinocular compound microscope that includes a digital imaging system. The trinocular microscopy comes with a 45° inclined 360° swiveling trinocular sliding viewing head, two pairs of widefield eyepieces, four achromatic objec...
By Night Owl
mpn: NOB5X, ean: 0100177418766,
Field of view: 200ft at 53ft. 2 electronic intensifier tubes inside stringer system for precision & control. Powerful built-in columnated IR illuminator provides clear & bright Viewing in complete darkness. High-quality, all Objective & ocular lenses...
By Vortex Optics
mpn: 800900, ean: 0875874002357,
Vortex Solo 10x36 mm Monocular. Compact, lightweight and easy - to - handle unit delivers clear, bright images! Courtesy of a premium roof prism and fully multi-coated glass surfaces! Built to be carried as a standard piece of equipment, close-at-han...
By Night Owl
mpn: iGen, ean: 5053204225415,
Proprietary iGEN technology is the future of night vision; surpasses Gen 2 and Gen 3. Light amplification adjustable from 18x to 1,345x. Variable Frame Rate (2 fps to 30fps); 3 modes of infrared intelligence. Enhanced infrared sensitivity; double the...