Remote Power Switch NP-0801D 8 Switchable Outlets. UL-STD TUV listed. Designed, manufactured and supported in USA. Current/Temperature Monitoring. Control Via Web, Telnet, RS-232 or External Modem.
Remote Power Switch NP-0801D 8 Switchable Outlets. UL-STD TUV listed. Designed, manufactured and supported in USA. Current/Temperature Monitoring. Control Via Web, Telnet, RS-232 or External Modem. by Synaccess at The Square SC. MPN: NP-0801DT. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. • Standard 19 inch 1U chassis. 6 inch in depth. • Handles large current draw up to 15A (at 110VAC or 10A at 220VAC • Aggregated AC current
Product Description & Reviews
• Standard 19 inch 1U chassis. 6 inch in depth.
• Handles large current draw up to 15A (at 110VAC or 10A at 220VAC
• Aggregated AC current draw monitoring for all outlets. It includes settings for user defined alarm threshold, alarm methods (Emails or data log) and alarm message sending intervals.
• One RS232 Master Service port and one 10 base-T RJ-45 Ethernet port.
• Event timers for each power outlet so that an outlet is capable of executing daily power recycling.
• Autoping and power reboot for each power outlet.
• Telnet accessibility. A list of commands are available for configuration and system controls.
• SMTP for sending event/alarm notification emails.
• Embedded Web server enables user to easily change settings, view or alter system status.
• Dial-up modem connection via local serial port.
• Administration and User level name and password protection, including user name and password authentication for Web access or email sending.
Note - Temperature sensing probe is an optional part. Order separately.
Features & Highlights
- Access via HTTP, Telnet, POP3/SMTP, RS-232, SNMP.
- 1-U Rackmount. Individual outlet control. AutoPing/
- Reboot. AC current & temperature monitoring/Alarm.
- FCC/UL test lab listed. Made in USA. 7LB Shipping wgt.
|Manufacturer:||Synaccess Networks, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Synaccess Networks, Inc.|
|Studio:||Synaccess Networks, Inc.|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Synaccess, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 4002, ean: 0689466059342,
• Mounting brackets not included • Rugged small enclosure: 5inx6.75inx2.5in. • Handles large current equipment up to 13A at 110 VAC or 10A at 220VAC. • 2 power outlets. Each power outlet is user name password protected. • One DB-9F(DCE)...
By Universal Power Group
mpn: UB12350MP2384, ean: 0014891917378,
D5722 UB12350 12V 35AH - Absorbant Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance. Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position. Common uses for the UB12350: Consumer Electronics, Electric Vehicles, Engine St...
By Tripp Lite
mpn: PDUMH20NET, ean: 0037332157683,
PDUMH20NET Switched, Metered, 1U horizontal rack PDU supports 20A maximum capacity at 120V (agency de-rated to 16 amps). Includes attached L5-20P input cordset with 5-20P adapter and 16 5-15/20R switched outlets (8 front/8 rear). Visual and remote cu...
By Tripp Lite
mpn: PDUMV30HVNET, ean: 0151903073117,
Tripp Lite Switched, Metered Rack Power Distribution Units enable a variety of advanced network control and monitoring functions by giving IT Managers the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock-out power to each individual receptacle and remot...
mpn: IP-P2, ean: 6329161452218,
Professional 2-Port Remote Power Switch - Web Control This premium power controller system is a network-controlled power switch provides the administrator with solution for remote/central management of AC power distribution through LAN, WAN, or inter...