Free Shipping Included! Save 1% on the Whistler TRX-1 Handheld Digital Scanner Radio by Whistler at The Square SC. MPN: TRX-1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Whistler TRX-1 handheld scanner exemplifies Whistler's commitment to the radio market by bringing new capabilities and transmission modes to its
Product Description & Reviews
The Whistler TRX-1 handheld scanner exemplifies Whistler's commitment to the radio market by bringing new capabilities and transmission modes to its customers. This multi-system adaptive digital trunking scanner supports Motorola P25 Phase I, X2-TDMA, Phase II and DMR making it capable of monitoring the following unencrypted channels/systems: Conventional DMR (Entered as a DMR trunked system), Hytera XPT, MotoTRBO Capacity Plus, MotoTRBO Connect Plus, and MotoTRBO Linked Cap Plus systems.
Features & Highlights
- Simple Zip Code programming. Preloaded USA/Canada MicroSD card included. Easy updating via Internet. User upgradable CPU firmware. Spectrum Sweeper. Clock / Calendar.
- APCO P25 Digital Phase I & II.SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Only for use on Windows Operating Systems. CTCSS and DCS subaudible decoder. Dedicated SKYWARN/Weather button.
- Dedicated SKYWARN/Weather button. IF Discriminator Out. Tuning Steps: 2.5, 3.125, 5, 6.25, 7.5, 8.33, 10, 12.5 ad 25 kHz.
- Strong signal overload from nearby transmitter.Check performance with and without attenuator activated, use setting with best reception. Loose or defective antenna. Inspect antenna and connectors and correct any problems found.Incorrect modulation mode selected. Ensure that proper modulation mode is selected for the type of system being monitored. If necessary, use the PC Application to change modulation mode.
- The scanner does not function.Ensure that the scanner is equipped with fresh batteries. If powering the scanner from external power, make certain that the USB power plug is fully inserted into the scanners USB jack. Weak signals from distant stations. Reposition for best reception. 2-Way radio reception is line-of-sight. Consider an outdoor antenna; the first 30 feet of elevation makes the most difference. Attenuator in use on weak signals. Check performance with and without attenuator activated,use setting with best reception.
CB & Two-Way Radios
7.75in. x 7.31in. x 5.75in.
2.12 x 5.31 x 1.06 inches
5.7 x 1.5 x 7.5 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Whistler, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 29 LX MAX, ean: 0028377201936,
The 29 LX MAX offers professional drivers a legal way to communicate safely and easily on their smartphone with the Patented CB Radio with Bluetooth Wireless Technology and enhanced Smartphone Features. The Bluetooth feature allows drivers a better w...
mpn: MRHH450CAMO, ean: 0044111139525,
The Cobra MR HH450 CAMO is an all-terrain-radio for use on boats, ATV"s, snowmobiles, and road trips. Allows for replay of missed VHF calls with Rewind-Say-Again technology. Maintain privacy with 1815 GMRS privacy combinations. Floating design and or...
mpn: MFJ-1835H, ean: 0712265196960,
MFJ-1835H HIgh-Power 1500W 1/2-wave, 5-Band HF Cobweb AntennaRestricted space spoiling your operating fun? MFJ-1835H puts your call back on the map! This five-band (20, 17, 15, 12, 10 Meters) half-wave open-loop is perfect for restricted space or p...
The Lumenier QAV250 backpack allows you to take your QAV250 plus all your FPV gear anywhere you go! It features 16 total compartments which provides a wide range of storage options, and each one is sized for a specific use. The backpack has a customi...